twitter

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Rainy treat? TABLEA DRINK!

So the rain's pouring very very hard today. The sky looks dark when the sun should be burning my skin now. So as not to ruin my day I made this Tablea drink!

It is the Filipino version of hot choco. I once saw a documentary about the Tablea industry. I was fascinated how this cocoa can provide a living to many housewives. The Philippines is such a rich counry and if we can only harness its true potential, we can become better.

However with the fast-paced world we have today, everyone needs everything to be instant. Thus this quality homemade products are at risk. I hope our people's brilliance can come up with something to revive our dying products.

Once in a while, all we need is a break from this world and enjoy a hot tablea drink like this!

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Search Engine Submission - AddMe