twitter

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Gong Cha Milk Tea

Large Milk Tea with Pearl Jelly (Php 95)

With the milk tea craze nowadays, a lot of milk tea shops are opening everywhere. There's one along SM North Sky Dome: Gong Cha. The place is really really small. You can't fit 8 people inside to order all at the same time. Though there are chairs and tables outside, they're full most of the time. So I just took one for take out. I ordered Milk Tea with Pearl Jelly. It comes in two sizes (medium and large). You can also choose the sugar level from 0% (no sugar), 50% (half), 75% (less), to 100% (full). There are also a lot of flavors but I chose the basic.



I wasn't really impressed. Or maybe half sugar level was too low for me. I didn't get the "taste" I'm looking for. But if you wanted to have a sip of some real tea flavor, this drink works well. Also, if you're the kind of drinker who always gets an extra scoop of pearl in your drink, this will be your bet. About 1/4 of the cup's filled with black pearls. Normally I ate all the pearls before finishing my drink but this time, the pearls were present until the last sip. Overall, it's not the best but also not the worst. Moonleaf and Happy Lemon still top Gong Cha. Or maybe, I will try other flavors like my favorite: Caramel. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Search Engine Submission - AddMe