twitter

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Midterms = Tonsilitis

Say hello to J's pasalubong for the week :)

 Chips Ahoy!

 Sari-Sari Chocolate!
These are only half of them, the other half caused my irritating throat right now.

And yes, Cadburry! :)

There are only a handful of things J and I both love, one of which is, of course, chocolates. As far as I can remember, we can't let the week pass without buying chocolates, or any sweets. I practically NEED them to give me ATPs for studying (weh?). And since it's the MIDTERM WEEK, which entails a lot of studying (kuno) I needed a lot of chocolates. And it's a bad idea because it's only Monday (and just one exam done) and my tonsils are warning me already. My throat's itchy and dry that I can't concentrate on answering the exam. I might try to drink more water and less sugar (huhu).

Yesterday, I tried getting my fasting blood glucose level. Well, I know I should be more careful since diabetes (and hypertension) runs in the family (both sides). That puts me in high risk of developing such lifestyle diseases. So I used my daddy's kit and got my blood glucose level, which is *drumroll* 5.5 mmol/L. Considering my age, it's quite high. The normal range is between 3-5.8 mmol/L and I'm in borderline already. It's like everything flashed back right before my eyes and I told myself "Okay, at least now you can SHOW your daddy what you're always telling him: DIET and EXERCISE". I'm still not sure. But if I wanted to be an effecting health care provider, I should be healthy first, right? If ever I get close to my goal this year, it'll be such an accomplishment. But before that, I need a lot of motivation and prayers! :) So for motivation...


Sorry I forgot you back in Taguig. I hope to see you soon. :)
J almost got mad that I forgot these hahaha

Back to studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Search Engine Submission - AddMe