twitter

Friday, February 24, 2012

Bubble Tea - SM North EDSA, The Block

In search for the best milk tea in town, we came across this at SM North EDSA, The Block: Bubble Tea. This place also offers a number of dishes and cakes. What separates them from the other milk tea shops is, as the name implies, their "bubbles" or the pearls. While most milk tea shops use the large sago, Bubble Tea mixed the large with the small (like the ones you get from tahosago. However, their drink is a bit pricey considering their tough competition in the market. A medium-sized (but really small in actual) drink costs Php 115.00. It's the first milk tea shop I saw that uses a machine to mix the drink and ice. Most shops do this by hand. The milk tea itself is not too special. The milk overpowers the tea and it's not that sweet, or there's just too much water. The pearls were also too chewy. But the place looks nice and perfect for an evening meeting with a friend.







Bubble Tea is located at SM North EDSA, the Block, ground floor (outside the mall) beside Almon Marina and facing the transportation terminal.

3 comments:

  1. I've been to Bubble Tea in SM The Block a couple of times already. I like their Royal Milk Tea, but I don't think I'll be ordering any pasta from them again any time soon.. :)) Anyway, reviewed Bubble Tea too on my blog, hope you can check it out: http://www.thepurpledoll.net/2011/10/bubble-tea-tokyo-milk-tea-place.html

    Following your blog now btw. Happy blogging Kirsten! ;)

    Sumi of www.thepurpledoll.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should also try their meals! ♥ On my end, I think I should try ordering their other teas XD I also did a review on this! :)

      LINK: http://www.foodiefromthemetro.com/2012/02/tokyo-bubble-tea-bubbly-dine-in.html

      Delete
  2. Great review guys! I think I will try out their cakes when I go back :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Search Engine Submission - AddMe