twitter

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Stackers Burger Cafe



Since we're fond of eating burgers and I accidentally left my wallet when we went to Eastwood as you can read here,we ended up having Stackers Burgers. The place looked nice and cozy. Although there were available tables inside we opted to stay outside where, of course, smokers usually eat.



Yes, Eastwood branch is open 24/7 for the graveyard shift crowd



My Cocoa w/ RS&C and Stackers' Iced Tea

We ordered something from their Bestsellers. The waitress recommended their House Burger. We chose something from that line but with some flavor. I ordered Pepper Burger and J got Crunchy Burger. Honestly, I can't tell the difference both look and taste. Also, I did not get the "pepper" part in my burger.

J's Crunchy Burger (Php 168.00 + Php 60 to add Iced Tea and Fries)


My Pepper Burger (Php 168.00 + Php 60 to add Iced Tea and Fries)

Even the waiter wasn't able to tell us the difference between the two burgers aside from their names. The curly, crunchy things in it (in my opinion) shouldn't be there. It tasted like dry instant noodles or corn flakes. The bun wasn't also as good as other burgers we tried. It's just like those burger buns you can buy in your local bakery. The patty was good but nothing special.  

Stackers Fries

In all fairness to Stackers fans, I loved their fries! You can tell it's fresh and made out of real potatoes. It goes really well with their Hunt's ketchup hehehe. Also, they have one of the best Iced Tea I ever had. The tea's brewed and with just the right sweetness. The taste resembles that of Wendy's Iced Tea minus the pulp. Thumbs up!

I am actually thinking that the +60 pesos is actually what's worth the food in Stackers and not the burger. BUT if you're just looking for something new and not-so-ordinary burger, try Stackers! Perhaps, we'll try other flavors too. But for now, The Burger Project still is the best! :) sorry.


9 comments:

  1. I've only eaten at Stackers once.. :D At the Eastwood branch too. Hopefully I get to eat here again soon. Sad to hear about your experience with the Pepper Burger and Crunchy Burger you ordered. But as I remember, my experience with their burgers was good. I forgot what I got though.. >.<

    xoxo,
    thepurpledoll.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was really trying to be more positive on their burgers. Or maybe just set my standards too high. :)

      Delete
  2. Haven't tried stackers.. Im curious about the crunchy burger and that crunchy curly things in there :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you better try it and tell me what you think. :) I want to know others' opinion about it :)

      Delete
  3. I love Stackers! My friend and I always have lunch at the Metrowalk branch. :)

    http://www.dekaphobe.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is Metrowalk branch different from Eastwood branch? Sorry I'm not familiar with the place.

      Delete
  4. i didnt like stackers. nothing special with the burgers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I honestly agree with the nothing special part. Must try Zark's instead :)

      Delete
  5. Hi!
    We are selling Stackers gift check at a discount. You may want to avail and benefit..
    PLease call Josie at 8891111 to 15 loc 57 Mondays to Fridays 9 am to 6 pm.
    Warmest regards

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Search Engine Submission - AddMe