twitter

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Red Mango: The Best Place on Earth

This post will be more of a story than a review of Red Mango
When Filipinos became more health conscious, frozen yogurt suddenly became a hit. With lesser calories and more benefit especially with your digestion, one can easily consider having frozen yogurt than ice cream to beat the heat.

You can have as much as you want without being guilty of the extra pounds you'll gain. But yogurts are sour and may have an aftertaste most people won't like. But not me. I love having yogurts because of it's taste.
J and I decided to try every yogurt shop we can and compare them. And nothing beats Red Mango. J introduced this to me when we were having our internship at the National Center for Mental Health and we passed by Megamall all the time. We used to order two small original yogurts with two toppings each. One small bowl will cost you Php 80.00 and 2 toppings will be additional Php 30.00. J always have Mochi Balls and Blueberry or Mango while I ALWAYS have Blueberry and Mango. At first I didn't like Mochi Balls, they're too chewy and hard for me. Then Red Mango never had Mochi Balls EVER! J was disappointed of course. But they replaced it with Mochi (not balls) which is like the old Mochi Balls only softer and sweeter. I learned to love Mochi. Also we realized that ordering family-sized yogurt will be cheaper and having more toppings will also cost less. I can't exactly remember the price but it's like Php 300-350 for three yogurt towers and 4 toppings. The staff are also great! They will offer you their best toppings for the day and will be very accommodating. It makes your Red Mango experience very comfortable.

This is their MOA branch. I think this is the biggest they have. 
But Megamall branch is more packed. 
And the Greenbelt branch is the coolest!




This is the family size bowl with 4 toppings: choco chips, mango, blueberry.

You can order with one topping (Php 20.00), two toppings (Php 30.00), or three toppings (Php 40.00) 
but we got FOUR because of the kind server who suggested and gave us some tips hahaha I love her!

Banana Almond Waffle

They also have heart-shaped waffles which I love not just because it's heart-shaped but also because it tastes great! It really goes well with the yogurt. We first had this waffle last November 26, 2011. It was J's birthday and they gave us FREE WAFFLES (I don't exactly know why since they didn't know it was J's birthday). Since then I craved for this waffle and I really love it. They also have other flavors like Blueberry and Green Tea.

Every time I feel sad or depressed I feel an urge to go to this place. Red Mango is not just some ordinary yogurt shop, it's a whole experience in itself.

Experience Red Mango at Trinoma, Megamall, Greenbelt, or MOA.

Here's to more of you RM :))

4 comments:

  1. I like froyos and I really enjoy Red Mango in SM MOA. But after going on an ice cream and gelato food trip, I've started to skip froyos already.. hahaha.. XD

    xoxo,
    thepurpledoll.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Red Mango! :) I love it with cheesecake, banana and choco syrup. :)

    http://www.dekaphobe.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you tried other yogurt flavor like the green tea flavored yogurt? :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Search Engine Submission - AddMe