twitter

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A Birthday Gift from Super Bowl of China!

Guess what arrived in the mail today?

An advanced birthday card from Super Bowl of China!



Our family loves Super Bowl of China. 
My mom got a lot of discount/promo cards from them but never got to use them. I am not sure if it's just a coincidence but Steamed Fish Fillet with Garlic is MY FAVORITE dish :) 

I will sure have a Super Birthday at Super Bowl.

P.S. My birthday is NOT in April but I appreciate the correct spelling of my name. :)

6 comments:

  1. I thought SBC means Seattle's Best Coffee. Haha. Happy birthday! :)

    http://www.dekaphobe.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha pwede :) Thank you for the advance greeting but my birthday's in May. I'm planning to have a giveaway though

      Delete
  2. I've never tried eating out there, are there any vegetarian dish? :)

    Kaye Awatin
    http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so :) Visit their Glorietta branch :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. thanks! :) However, I wasn't able to use it.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Search Engine Submission - AddMe