twitter

Monday, February 20, 2012

The Happiest Lemon on Earth :)

Happy Lemon is not just another tea shop. It's a whole new experience in itself! With different drinks to choose from, you can go ga-ga over everything you'll see. It's one of those drinks that will make you crave for more (even if it makes your tummy hurt when you had too much). It's tangy taste is enough to make me go around the metro in search for the best branch of Happy Lemon. Sadly though, I don't have photos from the shops that means "I shall return!" :) Personally, the Eastwood Mall branch is my favorite. It is located on the 4th floor right beside Starbucks, near Red Box (sounds funny hahaha). But this branch is far from me and it's hard to go there without a car. Next choice will be Megamall branch. It recently opened at Megamall Building B. It's across the cinemas and beside Tokyo! Tokyo!. This is (I think) the largest branch so far. Third will be Powerplant branch. It is located near National Bookstore among with the small booths selling clothes and stuff. Lastly, the Trinoma mall. Although this one's the closest to me, I do not find it accommodating so usually I just grab my drink and go somewhere else to stay since most of the time, the tables are full. Plus the noisy environment because it's near a carousel and Power Station.

My point is, no matter how hard it is for me to drink a large cup of Cocoa with Rock Salt and Cheese (MY PERSONAL ULTIMATE FAVORITE!!!) because I think I am partly lactose-intolerant, I still crave for it and endure the pain afterwards. It is something you will not just want but you will definitely NEED to lighten up everything and make you...oh yeah, HAPPY. This will not be the last time I will write about you, I will never stop craving for you. And I can sacrifice a hundred peso everyday just for you. :)

from Eastwood Mall

Cocoa with RS and C plus Lemon Yakult from Megamall


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Search Engine Submission - AddMe