twitter

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Nestle Fruit Selection Yogurt

I've always been a lover of yogurt and almost any dairy product. Normally when my mood's down, I buy the 125-gram Nestle Fruit Selection Yogurt. Although I'm not fond of eating strawberries (fresh, preserved, jam, anything!), I love the real fruit bits in Nestle's yogurt. Either their fruits are just so fresh and yummy or their yogurt just goes well will anything, even things I dislike :) And now that I have a lot on top of me, I really consider buying (and eating) the 500-gram cup (or tub hehe). Not to mention the savings you'll get when you buy the 500 grams instead of 4 small cups. So here's what made my day and made me hum "may yogurt ako na malaki!" on my way home :)


YUMMY! :)

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Search Engine Submission - AddMe